Tuesday, February 6, 2007

Suggestions for Scrapbooking



Interesting scrapbooking, but you seem to run out of ideas at times.




Any suggestions for topics are welcome (keep it clean!)




I love a challenge, so even if you want to post a layout with a topic in mind, let me know!




I have found recently that I am enjoying OTP's. Now for those that do not know what that means (as in I did not know until a couple of weeks ago) then Off The Page is what it stands for. It basically means not scrapping a page, but doing something craft wise. For instance a mini album etc.




If you can scrapbook, you can do OTP's. You must have some imagination, so therefore can produce great work off the page also.




Hey, you know what? If I can do a tag book photo album then anyone else can too!




Have a look at my first try at OTP!