Saturday, March 3, 2007

Another Crop at Camelot!

I love this place and I love just being able to chat to other people about scrapping and really, scrapping people are so nice, friendly and helpful!


Went along for the 2nd time this week. I had been told they were booked out, so I phoned up Friday to see if there were any cancellations. Anyway they said they would "squeeze" me in!


It was a bit squishy, but the comeraderie and the helpful hints made up for it. Mind you, a new shed is being built out the back of Camelot and there will be heaps more space for us!! I can't wait!


Heather is a regular there and invaluable with advice, suggestions etc. I was fortunate to be sitting near her this week and her "can help" was so much appreciated. She has a real knack with colours and just pulling a page together that looks perfect!!


Anyway, I started a page at the crop, finished it, but came home thinking NAH, the yellow and red just doesn't go and as I did last time changed it... So here it is. Georgia and Darryl spying bugs in the lawn.