Tuesday, July 3, 2007

Recent Cards - Stamp Images Copyright Stampin' Up!

Posted by Picasa
Well I am totally sold. What a great experience Stampin Up is turning out to be!
I held my first workshop last weekend and it was so much fun I am looking forward to the next one! Seriously, people who had never stamped or done much of any craft loved it. It was a great couple of hours and even inspired me more.
Above are a few cards I made recently and include the Esprossly for you set, Lexicon of Love Set and Favourite Teddy Bear.
Please feel free to contact me if I can assist with your stamping or hosting a workshop! This is turning out to be such a wonderful experience. The support, the service and the people you meet are all incredible!
Stamps sets used: Lexicon of Love, Espressoly for You and Favourite Teddy Bear

No comments: